1. Check in time is from 2 pm and check out time is until 12 noon. If the guest did not specify the lenght of the stay, it is assumed thet the room was rented for one night. If there is a need to extend the stay, the guest is obligated to inform the reception untill 10 am on the day of the check out. The reception may grant an extension only it the request was filed on time. . Extension untill 5pm will cost half of the price of the room per night. Any extension longer will cost a full price of the room per night.
2. Guests can not hand over the room to other person.
3. Those not checked in can be visiting hotel guests from 7 am untill 10pm.All guests and visitors are obligated to respect other residents and keep silence
from 10pm untill 7am.The behavior should not interfere with other guests stay. Hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this
4. Hotel provides services according to its category and standard. For any comment in regard to the quality of services, please report it immediately to the reception.
5. The hotel is responsible for valuables: cash,documents, jewelry, etc. only when deposited in the reception upon receipt .
6. The hotel provides the conditions for full and comfortable leisure and guarantees confidentiality and protection of the guest personal data.
7. For security reasons, please do not use electrical appliances which are not standard equipment in the rooms ( except electric shavers or chargers)
8. Each time leaving the room please check if the door is closed and leave the key at the reception.Reception will return the key to the guest after verification of the check in card or registration in the hotel book.
9. Personal belongings left by a guest in the room will be mailed to the address indicated by the guest. In the absence of such a disposition, the hotel will store these items for 1 month.
10. At the hotel, including hotel rooms and balconies, in accordance with the Act of 8 April 2010 amending the Act on protection of health against the consequences of tobacco use and the Act on the State Sanitary Inspection (Dz. U. No. 81, item . 529) - are strictly non-smoking.
11. Violation of the smoking ban in a hotel room is a guest agreement to cover the cost of room dearomatisation fee equals 500 zloty.
12. Guest is fully responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment caused by the guest or his visitors fault. Any damages arising during your stay please report to the reception . The hotel reserves the right to charge the credit card for damages after the guest departure.